CAMBA manages the Bedford-Stuyvesant Multi-Service Center, a five-story, multi-use building located at 1958 Fulton Street, between Ralph and Howard Avenues.
CAMBA oversees rental of office spaces and maintains the building, which is owned by the New York City Human Resources Administration. Built in 1912, the Multi-Service Center currently houses P.S. 28 and several nonprofit organizations.
The Bedford-Stuyvesant Multi-Service Center features:
- Light-filled spaces with large windows
- High ceilings
- Close to subways and bus lines
- Access to conference rooms during the business day (charges may apply)
- Access to a 450-seat auditorium and schoolyard after 3 pm
To be eligible for rental spaces, organizations must:
- Be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Have a mission that would be suitable for tenants in an elementary school environment
- Be headquartered in any borough of New York City
- Be insured
Tenants and the community at large, including for-profit groups, can rent the conference rooms, the auditorium and the schoolyard for special events.