Supervisor II (Clinical), Health Home
CAMBA’s Health Home program is an innovative new model of care management focused on improving the health outcomes for individuals with severe mental illness & other complex chronic illnesses through coordinated networks of medical, psychiatric, behavioral health, social service & housing providers. Staff will use cutting-edge health information technology & a unified plan of care to ensure all clients connect to & maintain primary medical care, prevent hospital stays, &/or reduce the length of hospitalizations. CAMBA's participation in health home places it at the forefront of a broad system wide change that will have a significant impact on many human services sectors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The person filling this position is expected to ensure the smooth day-to-day running and supervision of social services staff and services in accordance with program goals, targets, and performance outcomes and all CAMBA and program policies, procedures, and protocols; including the following:
- Plan and organize program activities to maximize program contract's goals and performance targets.
- Motivate, coach and counsel direct reporting staff to excel.
- Ensure that all direct reporting staff completes all necessary case management documentations including intake assessment and uses results to coordinate the completion of the care plan, self-management goals and strategies, as required.
- Ensure that all client charting documentation are up-to-date and reflect services provided such as service plans, re-certifications and psychiatric assessments.
- Assist with the development of program content to address client needs related to housing, substance abuse treatment, mental health and employment.
- Provide assistance, interventions and follow-up in regards to critical incidents with clients (i.e., ER admissions).
- Conduct and document one-on-on supervision of direct reporting staff to assess and improve work performance i.e. identify training needs, professional development etc.
- Monitor clients' progress toward their goals (dates achieved) and document via progress notes.
- Review all documentation related to clients' progress for accuracy, completeness, and clarity.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree and two years of applicable experience and/or equivalent experience.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office software and knowledge of databases.
- Knowledge about, understanding of, and ability to work closely with, persons with HIV/AIDS and related issues. Bi-lingual English with any one of the following languages: Spanish, Russian, Haitian-Creole, Chinese (Mandarin or Mandarin/Cantonese) preferred.
- Some evening/weekend availability may be required.