NOW HIRING: CAMBA After-School Programs
• Love working with children
• Like learning about different cultures
• Value a diverse educational experience
• Have a special skill or talent in music, dance, art, languages, sports, writing, science, film, photography, sewing, crafts, and more
CAMBA After-School Programs
• Are dynamic and diverse
• Provide Homework Help, Academics, Arts, and Recreation
• Enrich children's sense of community
CAMBA runs after-school programs in the following Brooklyn neighborhoods:
Bay Ridge, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brownsville, Borough Park, Bushwick, Canarsie, Crown Heights, East Flatbush, East New York, Flatbush and Sheepshead Bay.
The programs are currently hiring for the following PART-TIME (M-F afternoon) positions:
*YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK Monday - Friday between the hours of 2pm-6pm.
To apply for one or more of these openings, email your resume with a cover letter as one document attachment in MS Word to YouthED@CAMBA.org
*Please indicate position and neighborhood in subject line*
Bilingual English/Spanish/Haitian Creole/Cantonese/Mandarin/Arabic preferred
Job Type: Part-time
back to Careers
CAMBA is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers on this document may be reached by persons using TTD/TTY equipment via the New York State relay number 1-800-662-1220.