CAMBA After-School Program Leaders and Youth Workers
• Love working with children
• Like learning about different cultures
• Value a diverse educational experience
• Have a special skill or talent in music, dance, art, languages, sports, writing, science, film, photography, sewing, crafts, and more
CAMBA After-School Programs
• Are dynamic and diverse
• Provide Homework Help, Academics, Arts, and Recreation
• Enrich children's sense of community
CAMBA runs after-school programs in 9 different NYC Public Elementary and Middle
schools. The schools are located in the following Brooklyn neighborhoods:
Bay Ridge, Bedford Stuyvesant, Canarsie, East Flatbush, and Flatbush.
The programs are currently hiring for the following PART-TIME (M-F afternoon) positions:
• Group Leader - Must be a college graduate or currently enrolled in college. Experience working with youth. Leaders plan and lead daily activities and manage classroom. Must be available to work Monday through Friday.
• Youth Worker - Must have a high school/GED diploma or currently enrolled in high school. Assist leader in facilitating activities and monitoring classroom. Must be available to work Monday through Friday.
Bilingual English/Spanish/Haitian Creole/Cantonese/Mandarin/Arabic preferred
*When applying, please indicate a preference for position and neighborhood*