Consider joining the team of an exciting, dynamic new health services program today. Your participation places you at the forefront of a broad system wide change that will have a significant impact on the human services & healthcare sectors.
CAMBA's Health Home program is an innovative new model of care management focused on improving the health outcomes for individuals with severe mental illness & other complex chronic illnesses through coordinated networks of medical, psychiatric, behavioral health, social service & housing providers. Staff will use cutting-edge health information technology & a unified plan of care to ensure all clients connect to & maintain primary medical care, prevent hospital stays, &/or reduce the length of hospitalizations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Aid individuals requiring social service assistance (entitlements, housing etc.)
2. Connect clients to medical and behavioral health providers
3. Formulate service plans and goals, and aid clients to implement service plans
4. Create and maintain client files
5. Work with clients to break through barriers to client goals
6. Monitor client’s progress towards their service plan goals via regularly scheduled telephone contact and/or face to face home and office visits
7. Document service plan outcomes and detailed progress notes
8. Evaluate actual living conditions of clients through home visits
9. Escort clients to appointments (educational, medical, social services)
10. Manage a case load of at least 50 clients
11. Document progress notes, service plans and assessments in different databases
12. Submit all the required documentation within 24 hrs. from the service provision
13. Conduct regular case conferences with clients and their providers Educational Experience required:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.W) and two years of applicable experience and/or equivalent experience.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements. Other requirements:
Bilingual English with any of the following languages: Spanish, Russian, Haitian-Creole.