Billing Clerk / Program Reporting Specialist, Health Home
Consider joining an exciting & dynamic new health services team today. Your participation places you at the forefront of a broad system wide change that will have a significant impact on the human services & healthcare sectors.
CAMBA's Health Home program is an innovative new model of care management focused on improving the health outcomes for individuals with severe mental illness & other complex chronic illnesses through coordinated networks of medical, psychiatric, behavioral health, social service & housing providers. Staff will use cutting-edge health information technology & a unified plan of care to ensure all clients connect to & maintain primary medical care, prevent hospital stays, &/or reduce the length of hospitalizations.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. and one year of applicable experience and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data & information management, databases (i.e., Excel, Access, etc.), and data systems.
- Experience with MS Office & MS Outlook.
- Familiarity with file transfers, file security, funder-based data systems (i.e., AIRS, CAIRS, eShare, etc), government health information systems (i.e., PSYCKES), care management data systems or electronic medical record systems.
The person filling this position is expected, under close supervision, to: (1) enter data into funder and/or organization-wide data base; (2) compare computer data against hard copies and/or source documents to verify completeness and accuracy; (3) prepare computer-generated reports for management and/or funder use; including the following:
- Keep track of received data and source documents.
- Prepare and sort source documents, and identify and prepare data to be entered.
- Contact preparers of source documents to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Enter data from source documents into computer.
- Compare data entered with source documents to detect errors, and correct input if necessary.
- Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data entered.
- File or route source documents after entry.
- Respond to inquiries regarding entered data.
- Prepare managerial and funder reports based on previously approved report templates.
- Design new report templates to satisfy new or changing management/funder needs.
- May prepare preliminary data analysis and trends reports.