CAMBA's Office of Strategic Partnerships is responsible for informing funders, stakeholders and community members about CAMBA's work in order to further the organization's development and growth. It includes development, communications and event planning. The person filling this position is expected, under close supervision, to assist with events, communications, special projects and general office tasks, which may include the following activities:
- Assist with communications, fundraising and promotions for special events;
- Write content for our website;
- Assist in writing other communications, such as program flyers and brochures, press releases, fact sheets and electronic and offline newsletters;
- Help research, develop and update media contact lists; and
- Assist in editing and proofreading written material.
Through intensive on-the job-training, skills development and evaluation, this person will enhance his or her professional growth.
The minimum qualification for this position is current college junior, senior or above student in English, Journalism, PR, Marketing or other communications-related field. Excellent written, verbal and social media skills are a must. Must also be proficient with Microsoft Word, a skilled writer and flexible multi-tasker. Flexible daytime hours.