• Love working with children?
• Value a diverse educational experience?
• Have a special skill or talent in music, dance, art, languages, sports, writing, science, film, photography, sewing, crafts or more?
If so, work at a CAMBA summer camp!
CAMBA Summer Camps
• Fun, hands-on learning opportunities including field trips, academic enrichment, recreation, conflict resolution, and clubs
• Enrich children's sense of community
CAMBA is hiring for 7 summer camps in Brooklyn Public Elementary schools. The schools are located in the following Brooklyn neighborhoods:
Bay Ridge, Bedford Stuyvesant, Canarsie, East Flatbush, and Flatbush.
Camps are currently hiring for the following PART-TIME (M-F) positions:
- Must be a college graduate or currently enrolled in college.
- Must have experience working with youth.
- Leaders lesson-plan, lead daily activities, and support children in all activities.
- Must have a high school/GED diploma or be currently enrolled in high school.
- Assists leader in facilitating activities and supporting children.
- Must work Mondays-Fridays from July 5th, 2017 –August 18th, 2017
- Must be available for either, the morning shift: 8:00am – 1:30pm, or the afternoon shift: 1:30pm – 6:00pm
- Must attend mandatory staff training on Thursday, June 29th, from 9:00am-5:30pm and on Friday, June 30th, from 10:30am-5:30pm.
Candidates who are bilingual English/Spanish/Haitian Creole/Cantonese/Mandarin/Arabic preferred
Please send resume and cover letter to: Submitresumes@CAMBA.org
*Please write "summer camp" in email subject-line*
*Please indicate a preference for neighborhood and shift in cover letter*