SafeCare Family Services (SFS): SafeCare Family Services takes a structured problem-solving approach and serves clients with at least one child in the home between the ages of 0-5, who can benefit from enhanced parenting skills, have an open case of neglect or a history of neglect, lack resources or social support, are in the Independent Living Program, are participating in a substance abuse treatment program, are receiving mental health care services and/or have demonstrated a lack of supervision and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The person filling this position is expected to ensure the smooth day-to-day running, coordination and supervision of all program-related staff and services in accordance with all program goals, targets, and performance outcomes and all CAMBA and program policies, procedures, and protocols.
Licensed Master's degree in Social Work (LMSW or LCSW) and 3 years of supervisory experience. LCSW and 2 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, problem solving, critical thinking, personnel management, strong interpersonal skills and commitment to social justice.
- Must obtain State Central Registry (SCR) clearance.
- Ability to maintain State Central Registry (SCR) clearance throughout the duration of employment.
- Conduct home visits as needed (typically crisis or case conferencing)
- Bilingual/cultural in English and any of the following languages: Spanish, Haitian Creole, Arabic, or Urdu, preferred.