Bedford Stuyvesant Multi-Service Center is CAMBA's first commercial property (formerly a 100 year old school house) with 68,000 square foot of rental office space located in the historic Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The person filling this position is expected to:
(1) Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, common areas and other work areas;
(2) sweep, vacuum, scrub, mop, wax, polish and/or buff floors;
(3) make repairs, paint, and perform various tasks to maintain the organization's physical facilities;
(4) load, unload, and carry furniture and supplies up stairs and move furniture and supplies as needed;
(5) clean exterior grounds, sidewalks and dumpster;
(6) fulfill courier/messenger tasks in addition to maintenance tasks.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Sufficient education and technical expertise: to comprehend written and oral instructions (work orders); to accomplish maintenance tasks; and to document accomplished tasks.