*Director of Communications and Marketing
CAMBA's Office of Strategic Partnerships cultivates relationships with funders, stakeholders and community members in order to support CAMBA's growth and high quality programming. The Communications and Marketing Unit is responsible for developing, executing CAMBA's communications strategy and working with the press. We write and publish CAMBA's press releases, newsletters, program directory, annual reports, and other promotional collateral. We also produce content for CAMBA's website, global emails and social media accounts and special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively create, lead, promote and coordinate public relations (stories, interviews, press briefings, press conferences, etc.), including all media inquiries and placements. Must work collaboratively with programs, and liaise with government agency press offices to ensure compliance with media restrictions in contracted programs.
- Lead the organizational external and internal marketing communications strategy; including strategically identifying top priorities and managing resources accordingly.
- Manage all content and design for CAMBA website and social media channels, including creating an efficient process for updating programmatic information and fundraising campaigns.
- Manage the production of all print and online collateral, including internal newsletters, external reports, promotional materials and program outreach materials.
- In collaboration with Development Team, Senior Vice President and President & CEO, determine the vision for special events, and provide event support including managing consultants, staff, producing collateral, writing talking points, overseeing video production, etc.
- Supervise content development for fundraising programs, including solicitations, webpages, event invitations, etc.
- In collaboration with program staff, document success stories for use in CAMBA publications, solicitations, presentation and meetings.
- Strategically identify top communications priorities, in consultation with Senior Vice President and CAMBA Executive Staff, and manage marketing resources accordingly.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) and five years of applicable experience and/or equivalent experience. Master's Degree preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized;
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders;
- Experience and capable project manager and leaders; and
- Knowledge of and passion for human services programs.
About Us: CAMBA is non-profit agency that provides services that connect people with opportunities to enhance their quality of life. We reach 45,000 New Yorkers annually with 160 integrated services and programs in: Economic Development, Education & Youth Development, Family Support, Health, Housing, and Legal Services. Salary commensurate with experience; excellent benefit package.
To apply, email: email@example.com or visit www.camba.org/careers