CAMBA: We are a non-profit agency that provides services that connect people with opportunities to enhance their quality of life. Since 1977, CAMBA has served more than 45,000 individuals and families by offering integrated services and programs in: Economic Development, Education & Youth Development, Family support, Health, Housing, and Legal Services. CAMBA has helped more than 330 at-risk youth graduate from high school; provided job training and placement assistance to more than 1,300 unemployed adults; gave more than 700 low-income entrepreneurs technical assistance; prevented more than 3,000 evictions; and placed nearly 800 homeless adults and families into permanent housing.
Position summary: Performs all functions related to hiring qualified candidates from non-exempt through management level positions. Contribute to talent acquisition strategy by managing full-cycle recruitment process: sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation, and transition to onboarding. Work collaboratively with hiring teams throughout the organization, providing guidance to hiring managers on recruiting strategies, industry trends, market data, as well as ability to influence hiring decisions.
- Provide a great candidate experience at all touch points, delivering ongoing feedback and guidance throughout hiring processes
- Deliver qualified and viable candidates to hiring teams
- Contribute to shaping of evolving recruiting team and strategy
- Manage a robust requisition load that covers a multitude of skill sets, functions, and levels
- Partner with hiring teams to create and execute recruiting strategies
- Source, evaluate, interview, and interact with candidates to make the hiring process effective, efficient, and positive for both candidates and managers
- Negotiate offers to close candidates
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally
- Be a self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
You love recruiting and see it as your mission to provide and amazing experience for all the candidates and hiring managers you work with. You are not only driven by individual success but by the success of the team. You are mission focused and driven.
You'll be successful in this role if you:
- Are passionate about and interested in contributing to CAMBA's vision, services, and community
- Have 3-6 years of a proven successful recruiting and sourcing track record, preferably in a high growth organization
- Have previous experience recruiting all levels, from non-exempt to management
- Experience partnering and influencing with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Ability to work autonomously, but know when to ask questions or seek guidance
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required