CAMBA is currently seeking volunteers/interns for a Condom Distribution program in Central and parts of Northern and Southern Brooklyn.
1. Mapping the community to identify areas with the greatest potential and need for condom distribution.
2. Recruiting non-traditional venues, such as local businesses, SROs, and places of worship into the Condom Distribution Network.
3. Conducting street outreach to promote condom use in the community.
4. Attendance at relevant trainings and meetings.
1. Knowledge or a desire to learn about HIV/AIDS.
2. Ability to work in a diverse community setting.
3. Commitment of 6-8 hours per week for at least one semester.
Students will be supervised by an MPH program staff.
For more information, please contact (718) 675-3372 and ask for either:
Yesenia Ramirez, Program Supervisor, ext. 52009 email@example.com or
Leonardo Cambar, Program Manager, ext. 52002 firstname.lastname@example.org