CAMBA's Program Evaluation and Data Analysis Department maintains the agency's client tracking database (including client demographics, service delivery and outcomes), and agency-wide program dashboards. We train program staff in data entry, and generate reports for agency executive and managers, as well as for funders. We design program evaluation projects (sometimes along with external researchers at universities and research organizations), collect and analyze data, and report on results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The person filling this position is expected, under general direction, to; (1) Assist in all implementation and outcome program evaluation activities; (2) Collaborate with program leadership to identify key indicators of program success, through leading the creation or modification of logic models; and (3) Conduct research on social, economic, housing, educational and other factors relevant to the program areas, including online sources, academic literature reviews and analysis of public datasets; include the following:
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree and two years of applicable experience in program evaluation or social science research and/or equivalent experience. Master's Degree preferred.
- Experience with statistical data analysis software (e.g., SPSS, Stata) and/or advanced Excel skills, including analytic functions (i.e., Pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Excellent writing ability
- Strong analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative workstyle, excellent communications skills, and the ability to translate complex concepts into measureable indicators
- Experience with human services and/or educational organizations